Friday, September 21, 2007

Apartment 1B: Gourmet Comfort Food

Grilled Pork Chops with home-made apple sauce and potato-corn gratin

Last week we finally satisfied our curiosity when we finally had dinner at Apartment 1B. I first read about this place at Anton's blog and I realized that I always pass by this place whenever I pick up Aileen from the office. Last week we got to the try the Grilled Pork Chops with home-made apple sauce, Meatloaf with garlic mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy and their white toblerone cheesecake. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap some pictures.

Vegetable & Three Cheese Lasagna

A week later, we found ourselves back at Apartment 1B. This time I was able to take some pictures. Aileen had the pork chops again while I tried their vegetable & three cheese lasagna. For dessert, we just went for our tried and tested white toblerone cheesecake.

The food was delicious. The portions were just right. The ambiance was cozy. We were fortunate enough to be seated without reservations on both occasions as they were packed. We will definitely eat here again.

Apartment 1B: Gourmet Comfort Food
One Lafayette Square
132 L.P. Leviste Corner Sedeno St
Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
Tel: 843-4075

2 comments:

jellybelly said...

looks delish! gotta try the porkchop! i'm porkchop dish connoiseur :)

Reeyah said...

Hello! Curious ako about the place. I always pass by Apartment 1B whenever I pick up my sister from her office. Thanks, Jas. Gonna try to eat there one of these days.